    before? Which one will be better? Transcender or selftest.
    Please guide.
    thanks.

    Ng Tze Yang, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Ng Tze Yang

    DBM Guest

    Hi Caio Proiete,

    This is DBM Krishna ..Presently i am working as a QA
    Engineer having strong knowledge in the C and C++..
    I am preparing for MCSD (Visual studio 6.0 ) exam in
    VC++ in December

    I selected following exams for this
    70-015
    70-016
    70-100
    70-152

    Great coinsidence ..you also selected same exams :)
    I don't know where to start , and how much time i need
    to spend for this exams, How much money I need to
    spend on this,Which materials i should follow for
    this.

    If you have any material just forward to me

    Plz ...spend some to reply my email

    Thanks in advance
    DBM Krishna

    DBM, Aug 20, 2003