    Has anyone here tried it?

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Frank Mamone, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Frank Mamone

    Steven Bach Guest

    Measure may be very good. I know someone who has passed the exam
    although not beeing good programmer.
    I think it is sad that non programmers can pass the exam just by training
    on some questions .

    "Frank Mamone" <> wrote in message
    > I am almost ready to go for the 70-315 test after doing Kalani's book,

    which

    Steven Bach, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Frank Mamone

    slb Guest

    Steven,
    I agree with you that's sad non programmers can pass the
    tests. One of the best things I've found about the
    certification process isn't actually getting certified but
    that it provides a structured path for learning. If people
    only want to learn to pass exams, that's what they'll end
    up with. If you study to learn how to be a better
    programmer, you'll likely become one.

    slb, Aug 27, 2004