Self Test Software

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Crasher, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Crasher

    Crasher Guest

    Used the selftestsoftware exams for all MCSD.Net
    requirements and passed all first time. The preps are
    harder than the real test! so once you have mastered them
    the real thing is a breeze. I prefered to use the
    learning mode as a guide to study and MSDN/Books as a
    foundation. Never used to the flash cards.

    Crasher MCSD.Net

    Crasher, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Crasher

    slt Guest

    Hi Crasher,

    How much min. score of self Test would you recommend that
    anybody should score always to pass the actual exam or in
    another words what min. score of self test is enough to
    pass the actual exam?

    TIA

    Regards,
    slt