    pocket. Am thinking of doing self study by myself; buying
    self help books. Can I study by myself. Do i need
    equipment besides books to learn

    jux, Oct 31, 2003

  2. jux

    Jtyc Guest

    > self help books. Can I study by myself. Do i need
    > equipment besides books to learn

    If you want to get a job I would suggest some practical application.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003

  3. jux

    Consultant Guest

    which application would you suggest?

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  4. jux

    pheonix1t Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > which application would you suggest?

    something NOT in IT....sales, health-care (nursing is in HIGH demand and
    not as prone to out-sourcing as IT)
    If you're new, stay away from IT....even for people with degrees, certs
    and experience it's very challenging to find jobs

    pheonix1t, Oct 31, 2003
  5. jux

    Jtyc Guest

    > which application would you suggest?

    The most practical one of course.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  6. jux

    Consultant Guest

    thanks, as i am new to the market. i am a paper mcse who got it with
    braindumps ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  7. jux

    Jtyc Guest

    > thanks, as i am new to the market. i am a paper mcse who got it with
    > braindumps ;-)

    Sucka. I just had my certificates and card made. Cost me 50 bucks and you
    can't tell the difference.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  8. jux

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Really??? I just told my boss I was MCSE and they hired me at 350,000 a
    year. I have never even turned on a computer, so if anything ever breaks,
    we are gonna be in a bad way, but until then, I am enjoying my new Lexus and
    BMW, and my house on the lake :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 31, 2003
  9. jux

    Tony Guest

    Oh yea? Let your employer check with the right people
    and they will know.

    By the way, I received my certificate from Bill Gates
    himself....at least thats what is says on the bottom of
    the certificate :)

    Tony, Oct 31, 2003
  10. Kendal Emery wrote:
    >>> thanks, as i am new to the market. i am a paper mcse who got it with
    >>> braindumps ;-)

    >> Sucka. I just had my certificates and card made. Cost me 50 bucks
    >> and you can't tell the difference.

    > Really??? I just told my boss I was MCSE and they hired me at 350,000
    > a year. I have never even turned on a computer, so if anything ever
    > breaks, we are gonna be in a bad way, but until then, I am enjoying
    > my new Lexus and BMW, and my house on the lake :)

    Darlin' I don't know how to tell you this, exactly, but it wasn't your MCSE
    that landed you that high-paying job.

    Think back to that interview. Did the guy giving you the interview ask you
    to place your hands on your ears with your elbows facing forward and ask you
    to walk into a wall? Did he then ask which part of your body touched the
    wall first?

    --
    Fris "Oh, to be that wall" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 31, 2003
  11. jux

    Jtyc Guest

    > year. I have never even turned on a computer, so if anything ever breaks,
    > we are gonna be in a bad way

    Feh... All you need is access to Microsoft's Knowledge Base and you can fix
    anything.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  12. jux

    Consultant Guest

    ok, i will go tell them!

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  13. jux

    Jtyc Guest

    > ok, i will go tell them!

    blue falcon...

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  14. jux

    Consultant Guest

    the password is....

    nipple

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  15. jux

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > the password is....
    >

    > nipple

    I can't say that to my mother!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 31, 2003
  16. jux

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > the password is....
    > >

    > > nipple

    > I can't say that to my mother!

    I can... Hey Ken's mom... Kenny said NIPPLE!!

    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  17. jux

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I can... Hey Ken's mom... Kenny said NIPPLE!!

    I also can't say "foreskin" to my mother. Even though it's just skin.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 31, 2003
  18. jux

    > > I can... Hey Ken's mom... Kenny said NIPPLE!!

    > I also can't say "foreskin" to my mother. Even though it's just skin.

    here's the question of the day... WHY would you even WANT to say foreskin to
    your mother in the first place?

    use terms like Uncircumcised extras perhaps? Boob tip?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  19. jux

    Consultant Guest

    i just don't discuss genatalia with my parental figures

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  20. S. O'Brien wrote:
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >>> I can... Hey Ken's mom... Kenny said NIPPLE!!

    >> I also can't say "foreskin" to my mother. Even though it's just skin.
    >>

    > here's the question of the day... WHY would you even WANT to say
    > foreskin to your mother in the first place?
    >
    > use terms like Uncircumcised extras perhaps? Boob tip?

    <Peggy Hill>

    Hap-piness!

    </Peggy Hill>

    --
    Fris "I tell you what" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 31, 2003