    training room / rented office with a view to creating a Cambridge self study
    group?

    Paul

    PaulB, Sep 11, 2008

  2. PaulB

    eddo Guest

    Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE

    --
    from

    geesnell@2008

    eddo, Sep 15, 2008

  3. PaulB

    rafresh Guest

    No. Living in Los Angeles but would like to ask questions relating to MCSE
    topics if possible.

    --------------------------------------

    rafresh, Nov 4, 2008
  4. PaulB

    hexag

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    hi paul,

    i'll be starting my mcse presently & would be really interested in joining your study group idea, it's a real good'n!

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Nick,

    hexag, Nov 21, 2008
  5. PaulB

    macieks

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Herts
    Hi Paul, Nick,

    Had you managed to get together for study?
    I had just passed my MSCA and live in Letchworth,
    would be keen to join and share experience, books etc.

    You could contact me msadza2000(at)yahoo.co.uk

    Best.
    Maciej

    macieks, Jan 3, 2009