Self reading E-books

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andy, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Andy

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Scrote" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Andy wrote:
    >>> How can I create self reading E-books like this one sample at NATATA
    >>> website ? www.natata.com/download.php?id=princess&srv=3 .
    >>> Thank You for your help.

    > Well, to state the obvious...from the "about" link from the above page"
    > Compiled with Natata eBook Compiler. http://natata.hn3.net/ or here
    > http://www.ebook-suppliers.com/ebook_software_resale/indexG.htm?ref=adwords
    > or or or Google?
    > --
    > Nothing is impossible for the person who doesn't have to do it
    > themselves.

    I know what you mean, I checked that program description ,but no description
    says that NATATA has self reading facility. It compilers html pages, so I
    think there is other program or "reading" script embedded in the html. page.
    If it is new NATATA's facility it could be great so I would buy that
    program. Perhaps somebody owns it please tell me if it is NATATA's new
    facility or not? Thank you for info.

    Andy, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:12:43 -0400, in
    <>
    Andy scrawled:

    >"Scrote" <> wrote in message

    >> Well, to state the obvious...from the "about" link from the above page"
    >> Compiled with Natata eBook Compiler. http://natata.hn3.net/ or here
    >> http://www.ebook-suppliers.com/ebook_software_resale/indexG.htm?ref=adwords
    >> or or or Google?

    <snip signature>

    >I know what you mean, I checked that program description ,but no description
    >says that NATATA has self reading facility. It compilers html pages, so I
    >think there is other program or "reading" script embedded in the html. page.
    >If it is new NATATA's facility it could be great so I would buy that
    >program. Perhaps somebody owns it please tell me if it is NATATA's new
    >facility or not? Thank you for info.

    If you had bothered to press the 'About' button in that eBook, you
    would have seen: "Created with Natata eBook Compiler".

    http://www.natata.com/
    "You can distribute your eBooks in a single self-contained compact
    executable file that can contain HTML pages, JavaScripts, VBScript,
    Text Documents, Graphics, Animated GIF files, Photos, Sounds, Music
    and more. The generated e-book doesn't require any installation on
    the user's PC or any special viewer."

    PS. Is English your first language?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:12:43 -0400, in
    > <>
    > Andy scrawled:
    >

    >>"Scrote" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Well, to state the obvious...from the "about" link from the above page"
    >>> Compiled with Natata eBook Compiler. http://natata.hn3.net/ or here
    >>> http://www.ebook-suppliers.com/ebook_software_resale/indexG.htm?ref=adwords
    >>> or or or Google?

    > <snip signature>
    >
    >>I know what you mean, I checked that program description ,but no
    >>description
    >>says that NATATA has self reading facility. It compilers html pages, so I
    >>think there is other program or "reading" script embedded in the html.
    >>page.
    >>If it is new NATATA's facility it could be great so I would buy that
    >>program. Perhaps somebody owns it please tell me if it is NATATA's new
    >>facility or not? Thank you for info.

    > If you had bothered to press the 'About' button in that eBook, you
    > would have seen: "Created with Natata eBook Compiler".
    >
    > http://www.natata.com/
    > "You can distribute your eBooks in a single self-contained compact
    > executable file that can contain HTML pages, JavaScripts, VBScript,
    > Text Documents, Graphics, Animated GIF files, Photos, Sounds, Music
    > and more. The generated e-book doesn't require any installation on
    > the user's PC or any special viewer."
    >

    > PS. Is English your first language?
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    Mike. My first language is same like yours.

    Andy, Oct 18, 2004
  6. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:31:54 -0400, in
    <>
    Andy scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    >> PS. Is English your first language?

    >Mike. My first language is same like yours.

    No, it most certainly isn't.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2004
  7. Andy

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:12:43 -0400, Andy wrote:

    >"Scrote" <> wrote in message

    >> Well, to state the obvious...from the "about" link from the above page"
    >> Compiled with Natata eBook Compiler. http://natata.hn3.net/ or here

    <snip>

    >I know what you mean, I checked that program description ,but no description
    >says that NATATA has self reading facility. It compilers html pages, so I
    >think there is other program or "reading" script embedded in the html. page.
    >If it is new NATATA's facility it could be great so I would buy that
    >program. Perhaps somebody owns it please tell me if it is NATATA's new
    >facility or not? Thank you for info.

    Customer Support
    http://www.natata.com/ebook_support.html

    Me

    why?, Oct 18, 2004
  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > How can I create self reading E-books like this one sample at NATATA
    > website ? www.natata.com/download.php?id=princess&srv=3 .
    > Thank You for your help.

    For those who is interesting about self reading E-books.I found a solution .
    First I need to have "Text to voice" program , Than use it to convert text
    to wave file. Than create html page and put that wave file in the
    background. Easy ?

    Andy, Oct 19, 2004
  9. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:31:54 -0400, in
    > <>
    > Andy scrawled:
    >

    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> PS. Is English your first language?

    >>Mike. My first language is same like yours.

    > No, it most certainly isn't.
    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance

    No ? I thought that you are polish, because ones you replied to my post in
    that language.

    Andy, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:34:12 -0400, in
    <>
    Andy scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:31:54 -0400, in
    >> <>
    >> Andy scrawled:
    >>

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >> <snip>

    >>>Mike. My first language is same like yours.

    >> No, it most certainly isn't.
    >>

    >No ? I thought that you are polish, because ones you replied to my post in
    >that language.

    I have spoken to various people in various languages; it
    doesn't mean that they are my first language. At least
    now I understand why your English is so bad.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Andy

    Sano Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:19:32 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    > On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:34:12 -0400, in
    > <>
    > Andy scrawled:

    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:31:54 -0400, in
    >>> <>
    >>> Andy scrawled:

    <snip>

    >>No ? I thought that you are polish, because ones you replied to my post in
    >>that language.

    > I have spoken to various people in various languages; it
    > doesn't mean that they are my first language. At least
    > now I understand why your English is so bad.

    Eh? How'se yer Polish Bub?

    Sano, Oct 20, 2004
  12. Andy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:06:38 -0400, in
    <>
    Sano scrawled:

    >On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:19:32 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:34:12 -0400, in
    >> <>
    >> Andy scrawled:

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    ><snip>
    >
    >>>No ? I thought that you are polish, because ones you replied to my post in
    >>>that language.

    >> I have spoken to various people in various languages; it
    >> doesn't mean that they are my first language. At least
    >> now I understand why your English is so bad.

    >Eh? How'se yer Polish Bub?

    I haven't seen my Polish Bub for years; I'll have
    to look him up again. :)

    --
    Niech pomysle…oh, nie mówie po polsku.

    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2004
  13. Andy

    Sano Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:46:26 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >>Eh? How'se yer Polish Bub?

    > I haven't seen my Polish Bub for years; I'll have
    > to look him up again. :)

    Alllllll- right...

    Sano, Oct 20, 2004