SELF-PORTRAITS LOVE THE 40D!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jun 27, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jun 27, 6:26 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Here's a few pics I took today that show a small slice of my life

    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326653
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326651

    Now THAT'S a portrait that truly portrays you! Pro photographer and
    expert golfer. Call me a thief, but I'm keeping that one.

    Gorgeous IR shot! I love that pure white cloud in the distance. It
    reminds me of the days way before our time when legends played the
    game. "Build it and he will come." lol. Beautiful shot Bret.

    Super macro! Don't know the name of this insect, but I know who can
    help......Dr. "Jim Kramer" Grissom.

    Thanks Bret!
    Helen

    Helen, Jun 27, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jun 27, 8:33 pm, TRoss <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:26:26 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Here's a few pics I took today that show a small slice of my life

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326649/original

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326653

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326651

    > The name of your Unidentified Something is _Neoclytus scutellaris_.
    > It's a type of Longhorn Beetle.
    >
    > TR

    Thanks. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before one of you bug
    experts chimed in with the ID.
    You guys scare me.

    Annika1980, Jun 29, 2008