    Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#â„¢ .NET and Microsoft
    Visual Studio .NET

    or do I need to go through other materials?
    =?Utf-8?B?dHJhaW5pbmcxMg==?=, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Is your intention just to pass the exam or do you intend to become a
    competent programmer? If it's just the former, then you'd probably be OK,
    but you really should do more reading if you intend to make a career our of
    it.

    Most of these study guides tend to be quite weak when it comes to ADO.Net,
    so this may be a good place to delve deeper, perhaps using MSDN.

    Regards,
    David.
    David Kavanagh, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Hi!

    I'm afraid that it won't be enough. I bought that training kit too, and I
    wish I could return it and get my money back. You should try the books by
    Amit Kalani (Que publishing).

    Hope it helps

    Francisco Garcia, Sep 29, 2005