    instructions (above all the exact dimensions) in order to make such
    film holder by myself?

    Thank you very much!

    contrex, Sep 16, 2003

  2. contrex

    CSM1 Guest

    "contrex" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In May 2003 I read a tutorial how to make 35 mm film holders (slides)
    > for the scanner epson 3200 photo perfection. The advantage of these
    > self made film holders is that you can insert 3 stripes at the same
    > time at not only 2 as the original film holders do.
    >
    > Unfortunatly I can't find this article. I searched about 3 hours with
    > google and didn't find it! Can you help me please?
    > Do you remember a such tutorial or can you provide me with technical
    > instructions (above all the exact dimensions) in order to make such
    > film holder by myself?
    >
    > Thank you very much!

    The only reference I have found so far is:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=e...8&selm=jEgRa.79444$Ph3.8122@sccrnsc04&rnum=13
    Although the film holders provided with the 2450 and 3200 are convenient
    to use, one can always make one's own film holders and design them to
    accomplish whatever is important to you. All you need is some sheet
    plastic (obtainable at a hobby shop), an Exacto knife, some glue, and
    some ingenuity.

    One suggestion was to use magnetic sheets. I got some at Office Depot
    which were just about the right thickness, but my first attempt to
    fashion a film holder was not very successful.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Sep 18, 2003