    Hi,

    Has anyone done the MCSE, without being on any course etc.?
    I meen, just by reading books or watching learning videos?

    Kenny, May 20, 2006

  2. Kenny

    James Wright Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone done the MCSE, without being on any course etc.?
    > I meen, just by reading books or watching learning videos?

    or even using the products... ;-)

    James Wright, May 20, 2006

  3. Kenny

    Robert Moir Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone done the MCSE, without being on any course etc.?
    > I meen, just by reading books or watching learning videos?

    No, not *just* by reading books and watching videos. I sincerely hope that
    such a thing never comes to pass.

    I did, however, manage to add them to my experience and knowledge of the
    products to sneak a passing grade.

    Robert Moir, May 20, 2006
  4. Hello,

    without any course, yes it is possible.
    Just reading books, no, it must be very rarely possible.
    Now, It is often necessary to have installed or upgraded and manipulated a
    little the product.

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELĂ’