Self Exam Engine Exams for preparation of MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by shania, Jun 19, 2006.

  1. shania

    shania Guest

    Test King http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul $99 Package Deal buys
    access to over 420 Exam Guides which include all the major IT
    Certifications like Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint,
    Novell, HP, ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus
    Notes, CIW, PMI and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a
    one-time payment which buys access to download and updates for One
    year. These exam guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of
    dollars of savings for you.
    shania, Jun 19, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. shania

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [shania] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    > Shania gets a$$fu©ked at http://www.a$$fu©ker.com for $0.99


    I hope Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint, Novell, HP, ISC,
    Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus Notes, CIW, PMI and many more
    come after your worn out @$$ and bring you down.

    You don't just pay $99 each month, it is a lifetime a$$fu©king. Each payment
    buys an @$$fu©k uploaded and buried deep in your hole. These a$$fu©ks are
    usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of a$$fu©king savings for you.
    Lube costs an extra $1,000,000.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof
    Guest, Jun 20, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: The secret of the Lube

    <BD> wrote:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [shania] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    > > Shania gets a$$fu©ked at http://www.a$$fu©ker.com for $0.99

    >
    > I hope Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint, Novell, HP, ISC,
    > Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus Notes, CIW, PMI and manymore
    > come after your worn out @$$ and bring you down.
    >
    > You don't just pay $99 each month, it is a lifetime a$$fu©king. Each payment
    > buys an @$$fu©k uploaded and buried deep in your hole. These a$$fu©ksare
    > usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of a$$fu©king savingsfor you.
    > Lube costs an extra $1,000,000.
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof


    LMAO !!! That was just awesome... sniff !
    Cerebrus, Jun 20, 2006
    #3
  4. shania

    CaffieneRush Guest

    I'm new here but why the hostility towards Shania?
    According to the website provided, it is not the actual
    questions/answers that are being provided therefore it's not cheating.
    Of course, the proviso is that they are telling the truth.
    Therefore wouldn't it be the same as using microsoft sanctioned
    measureup mock exams? (see the link within the MCP site to measureup)
    Oh yes, I paid $89.00 - 20% discount for each measureup mock exams to
    practice for the exams leading to MCSD but would gladly pay $99.00 for
    this exam bundle if they are legitimate.

    Andy

    BD wrote:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [shania] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    > > Shania gets a$$fu©ked at http://www.a$$fu©ker.com for $0.99

    >
    > I hope Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint, Novell, HP, ISC,
    > Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus Notes, CIW, PMI and manymore
    > come after your worn out @$$ and bring you down.
    >
    > You don't just pay $99 each month, it is a lifetime a$$fu©king. Each payment
    > buys an @$$fu©k uploaded and buried deep in your hole. These a$$fu©ksare
    > usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of a$$fu©king savingsfor you.
    > Lube costs an extra $1,000,000.
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof
    CaffieneRush, Jun 20, 2006
    #4
  5. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    CaffieneRush wrote:
    > I'm new here but why the hostility towards Shania?
    > According to the website provided, it is not the actual
    > questions/answers that are being provided therefore it's not cheating.
    > Of course, the proviso is that they are telling the truth.
    > Therefore wouldn't it be the same as using microsoft sanctioned
    > measureup mock exams? (see the link within the MCP site to measureup)
    > Oh yes, I paid $89.00 - 20% discount for each measureup mock exams to
    > practice for the exams leading to MCSD but would gladly pay $99.00 for
    > this exam bundle if they are legitimate.
    >
    > Andy


    Hi Andy,

    You're most welcome here. We need more people with some sense in them,
    and you seem to have the right idea about things.

    To answer your questions :

    1. Shania is a bot, not a person.
    2. Shania is just another face for the biggest cheating site on this
    planet, and that is TestK!ng. This site has been officially declared
    by Microsoft (Bless MSFT Shon Hong !) to be illegal, and which provides
    actual exam papers.
    3. As you can tell, this site is just another of TestK!ng's scams.
    4. This is not the right place to be peddling illegal stuff, that
    violates MS NDA.
    5. As for the reason for our hostility, I will just quote your previous
    post :

    //
    "... So don't give up (I failed 70-229 once) and waste your hard earned

    money trying to game the system.
    You *do* want to learn and be good at your chosen profession, don't
    you? "
    \\

    Hope that helps,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Jun 20, 2006
    #5
  6. shania

    Guest Guest

    Re: The secret of the Lube

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Cerebrus] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---

    > LMAO !!! That was just awesome... sniff !


    lol..thanks.

    This kinda sucks. I emailed Google abuse about miss Sh** and got this in
    return:

    > Thank you for your note. Google does not regularly monitor or censor
    > postings sent to Google Groups, but we do try to prevent wide-scale spam
    > and other forms of Usenet abuse. Please be assured that the information
    > you sent to us is being collected and taken into account. While we
    > understand how annoying off-topic posts can be, we aren't able to pursue
    > most complaints we receive about them. We are using the information you
    > provide to make large-scale improvements in preventing abuse. We
    > appreciate your help in our efforts to increase the quality of Google
    > Groups.


    "We aren't able to pursue most complaints..." Is that because their employees
    are too fuggin busy playing table tennis and pinball and bangin eachother in the
    closets? Allocate more resources!! Geez.

    Maybe if EVERYONE in this group and ALL other groups sends
    an e-mail...and they get enough of them, then they may
    think about banning her from using Google-Groups to post.

    That's

    Remember,

    Just in case you forgot the previous address, it's
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com -
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
    #6
  7. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: The secret of the Lube

    BD wrote:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [Cerebrus] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    >
    > > LMAO !!! That was just awesome... sniff !

    >
    > lol..thanks.
    >
    > This kinda sucks. I emailed Google abuse about miss Sh** and got this in
    > return:
    >
    > > Thank you for your note. Google does not regularly monitor or censor
    > > postings sent to Google Groups, but we do try to prevent wide-scale spam
    > > and other forms of Usenet abuse. Please be assured that the information
    > > you sent to us is being collected and taken into account. While we
    > > understand how annoying off-topic posts can be, we aren't able to pursue
    > > most complaints we receive about them. We are using the information you
    > > provide to make large-scale improvements in preventing abuse. We
    > > appreciate your help in our efforts to increase the quality of Google
    > > Groups.

    >
    > "We aren't able to pursue most complaints..." Is that because their employees
    > are too fuggin busy playing table tennis and pinball and bangin eachotherin the
    > closets? Allocate more resources!! Geez.
    >
    > Maybe if EVERYONE in this group and ALL other groups sends
    > an e-mail...and they get enough of them, then they may
    > think about banning her from using Google-Groups to post.
    >
    > That's
    >
    > Remember,
    >
    > Just in case you forgot the previous address, it's
    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com -


    Hi BD,

    I've emailed Google help and abuse many times, over many issues, but
    each time I have only received an automated response. As you know their
    employees are *hard* at work, in order to provide us the greatest user
    experience possible. (No wonder all their products are in a perennial
    Beta stage.) So, they have no time to check abuse.
    Cerebrus, Jun 21, 2006
    #7
  8. shania

    Guest Guest

    Re: The secret of the Lube

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Cerebrus] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---
    >
    > Hi BD,
    >
    > I've emailed Google help and abuse many times, over many issues, but
    > each time I have only received an automated response. As you know their
    > employees are *hard* at work, in order to provide us the greatest user
    > experience possible. (No wonder all their products are in a perennial
    > Beta stage.) So, they have no time to check abuse.
    >

    Maybe they should try Googling fucksticks to see if they're defined.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. shania

    Self Exam Engine Exams for preparation of MCSE

    shania, Jun 19, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    348
    shania
    Jun 19, 2006
  2. shania
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    457
    Kline Sphere
    Jun 20, 2006
  3. shania

    MCSE preparation with Self Exam engine

    shania, Jul 22, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    2,991
    BD [MCNGP]
    Aug 1, 2006
  4. shania

    Audio Exams on Self Exam Engine

    shania, Aug 9, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    489
    shania
    Aug 9, 2006
  5. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    866
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page