    one-time payment which buys access to download and updates for One
    year. These exam guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of
    dollars of savings for you.

    shania, Jun 19, 2006

  2. shania

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Spoken like a true a$$fcuker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006

  3. shania

    CBIC Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    <a$$fvcking snipped>
    Hey there Shania. Are you hawt and female? If you are what do you say I bend
    you over the desk and give it to you in the tailpipe like the dirty b1tch
    you wanna be.

    CBIC, Jun 20, 2006
  4. shania

    LoopBack Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "shania" <> wrote in message
    > <a$$fvcking snipped>
    > Hey there Shania. Are you hawt and female? If you are what do you say I bend
    > you over the desk and give it to you in the tailpipe like the dirty b1tch
    > you wanna be.

    *shudder*

    LoopBack, Jun 20, 2006
  5. shania

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "shania" <> wrote in message
    > <a$$fvcking snipped>
    > Hey there Shania. Are you hawt and female? If you are what do you say I
    > bend you over the desk and give it to you in the tailpipe like the dirty
    > b1tch you wanna be.

    Just make sure you wrap that rascal. You never know what kind of disease
    you'd pick up.

    Frisbee®, Jun 20, 2006
  6. shania

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey there Shania. Are you hawt and female?

    i think its a lady boy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 20, 2006