    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Jason M Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:32:00 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    > From a recent Roger post.
    >"I can't see how its my... doing...and if so I have not a
    >clue on...it"
    >
    >I love how you can do that.
    >Full text.
    >Otheres are having the same problem and I am only getting this problem
    >with One poster, no I can't see how its my Agent doing this, and if so I
    >have not a clue on how to fix it..

    However Roger happens to be correct on this occasion.

    Jason M, Jan 11, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Rider Guest

    "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > From a recent Roger post.
    > "I can't see how its my... doing...and if so I have not a
    > clue on...it"
    >
    > I love how you can do that.
    > Full text.
    > Otheres are having the same problem and I am only getting this problem
    > with One poster, no I can't see how its my Agent doing this, and if so I
    > have not a clue on how to fix it..

    You're bored aren't you LOL

    Rider

    Rider, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Rider wrote:
    >>From a recent Roger post.
    >>"I can't see how its my... doing...and if so I have not a
    >>clue on...it"

    > You're bored aren't you LOL

    yeah, two of the three staff in my office arent here(one on leave, one
    sick) so yeah, Im bored... very busy, but bored.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004