Selective delete of auto complete list in Firefox?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jim, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
    have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
    there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
    one wipe out the entire list to start again?
    Jim, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Jim

    MLC Guest

    _Jim_, domenica 06/mar/2005:

    > From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
    > have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
    > there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
    > one wipe out the entire list to start again?

    To delete them selectively, hover your mouse on each of them in the drop
    down list and hit Shift+Delete.
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 06/03/2005 20.30.39
    MLC, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Jim

    Big Will Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > From time to time I have typed erroneous URLS and these
    > have been saved as auto complete drop down options. Is
    > there a way to delete them selectively? And if not how can
    > one wipe out the entire list to start again?

    tools-->options-->privacy-->clear history should clear it all for you.
    I can't seem to find a way to selectively delete URLs in the history.

    Regards,

    Will
    Big Will, Mar 6, 2005