    pickle Guest

    How can I select several sequential files in Explorer without using
    the Shift key? I have a Scroll mouse but that doesn't do it.

    pickle, Sep 4, 2004

  2. pickle

    Smoker Guest

    "pickle" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How can I select several sequential files in Explorer without using
    > the Shift key? I have a Scroll mouse but that doesn't do it.

    Use the control key and hit each file one at a time.

    Smoker, Sep 4, 2004

  3. pickle

    pickle Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:23:03 GMT, "Smoker" <> wrote:

    >"pickle" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I select several sequential files in Explorer without using
    >> the Shift key? I have a Scroll mouse but that doesn't do it.
    >>

    >Use the control key and hit each file one at a time.

    I'm trying to select sequential files using the mouse not the
    keyboard.

    pickle, Sep 4, 2004
  4. pickle

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:33:28 +1000, pickle wrote:

    >On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:23:03 GMT, "Smoker" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"pickle" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I select several sequential files in Explorer without using
    >>> the Shift key? I have a Scroll mouse but that doesn't do it.
    >>>

    >>Use the control key and hit each file one at a time.

    The CTRL key is not SHIFT :)

    Program the scroll mouse button to do something then?

    >I'm trying to select sequential files using the mouse not the
    >keyboard.

    Time to start making your original question different?

    To select multiple files, point the cursor next to the file listing.
    i.e. not on a file but a blank area. Press and hold doen the left
    (primary) mouse button and drag. This highlights an area, let go of the
    mouse button when finished. Multiple files will be highlighted.

    Otherwise www.google.com for something like
    http://www.google.com/search?q=mouse click actions

    Me

    why?, Sep 4, 2004
  5. pickle

    pickle Guest

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:23:12 GMT, why?

    >On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:33:28 +1000, pickle wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:23:03 GMT, "Smoker" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"pickle" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>>Use the control key and hit each file one at a time.

    >The CTRL key is not SHIFT :)
    >
    >Program the scroll mouse button to do something then?
    >

    >>I'm trying to select sequential files using the mouse not the
    >>keyboard.

    >Time to start making your original question different?
    >
    >To select multiple files, point the cursor next to the file listing.
    >i.e. not on a file but a blank area. Press and hold doen the left
    >(primary) mouse button and drag. This highlights an area, let go of the
    >mouse button when finished. Multiple files will be highlighted.
    >
    >Otherwise www.google.com for something like
    >http://www.google.com/search?q=mouse click actions
    >

    >Me

    Hey! I see. Thank you!