    a couple of weeks ago? Could it take that amount of time for SR2 problems
    to arise?

    I am in a panic. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

    Puzzled, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Puzzled

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Puzzled" <> wrote in news::

    > I have a program that I must use and I access it as 'Citrix ICA
    > Client' (I think that's how to say it). All of a sudden, when I go to
    > print, instead of being able to select the printer or driver to which
    > I want to print - all I can do is accept 'Default Printer'. Does
    > anyone know what is going on here? Could this, in any way, be related
    > to my having upgraded to SR2 a couple of weeks ago? Could it take that
    > amount of time for SR2 problems to arise?

    What is SR2? As far as the Citrix ICA Client is concerned, an application
    running in the Citrix Terminal Server environment and needs to print to a
    network printer must have the printer entry created and its driver
    installed on the servers in Citrix Terminal Server Farm. Yes, your
    computer can see the local printer in your area and any non-Citrix
    applications such as MS Word running on your computer can print to the
    local area network printer that you have installed on the computer. But
    when it comes to printing anything that involves the application or
    program running in the Citrix Terminal Server Farm environment, the
    printer information is established on the Citrix Terminal Server Farm so
    the you can select the local network printer on your end and print to it
    and Citrix sends the printout over the network (Internet) to the mapped
    printer at your end.

    > I am in a panic. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

    If you were able to print when running a program in the Citrix Terminal
    environment and you cannot print anymore or this is you first time trying
    to print in the environment, then you'll have to contact your Citrix
    Network Admin to find out what needs to be done to correct the situation.

    I don't think your local computer has anything to do with the situation.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 15, 2004