    Doug Guest

    Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    Doug, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Doug wrote:
    > Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    > paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.

    What happens when you try?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Doug wrote:
    >
    >> Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    >> paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    > No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.
    >
    > What happens when you try?
    >
    > Lee

    When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    anything.

    Doug

    Doug, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Doug

    Doug G Guest

    Doug wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Doug wrote:
    >>
    >>> Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    >>> paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    >> No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.
    >>
    >> What happens when you try?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    > button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    > anything.
    >
    > Doug

    What extensions have you installed?
    Have you tried restarting your computer?

    Doug G, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Doug wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >>Doug wrote:
    >>

    >>>Do I need a special extension for Firefox to be able to select a
    >>>paragraph from a web page so I can copy and paste it else where?

    >>No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.
    >>
    >>What happens when you try?
    >>
    >>Lee

    > When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    > button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    > anything.
    >
    > Doug

    There is an extension called Auto Copy which will do what you want.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Apr 1, 2005
  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    graeme@invalid wrote:
    > Doug wrote:

    >>> No, it should work fine. I just did it as a test, no problems noted.
    >>>
    >>> What happens when you try?
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    >> button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    >> anything.
    >>
    >> Doug

    > There is an extension called Auto Copy which will do what you want.

    I have Auto Copy as one of my Extensions. I also have Chatzilla,
    Bandwidth Tester, Autofill, Linky, Infolister, & Magie.
    I must also mention when I right click a web page and select select all,
    nothing selects. When I left click anything to select and let go of the
    mouse, the selection is not highlighted anymore.

    Doug

    Doug, Apr 2, 2005
  7. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Doug wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >>Doug wrote:

    >>>When I go to select the paragraph or any word and let go of the mouse
    >>>button, the selection doesn't stay highlighted. I just can't select
    >>>anything.
    >>>
    >>>Doug

    >>There is an extension called Auto Copy which will do what you want.
    >>

    > I have Auto Copy as one of my Extensions. I also have Chatzilla,
    > Bandwidth Tester, Autofill, Linky, Infolister, & Magie.
    > I must also mention when I right click a web page and select select all,
    > nothing selects. When I left click anything to select and let go of the
    > mouse, the selection is not highlighted anymore.
    >
    > Doug

    OK, I figured it out guy's. There is a setting in Options that was
    checked so as to unselect after copy. I unchecked the box and it works.

    Thanks anyway!

    Doug, Apr 2, 2005