Selecon Zoomspot 650 restoration

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Carnations, Dec 7, 2008.

  1. Carnations

    Carnations Guest

    Anyone here familiar with Selecon Zoomspot 650s and how best to deal to
    rust in the lamphouse and in the bit where gobos and blades can be
    slotted in?

    all the optics and electrics are fine, just more (mostly surface) rust in
    the lamphouse than I'd like.

    I've got an appropriately sized wire brush, and graphite, and am about to
    go out and get some spray of some sort that hopefully will have anti-rust
    capabilities.

    I really don't want to have to completely pull apart the bit where blades
    slide in, as its got springs.

    Any helpful guidance will be appreciated.

    --
    Dilger: "Microsoft is first and foremost a marketing
    company that flogs third rate technology products."

    Carnations, Dec 7, 2008