    no date, but still it is all in the works now we know and that whole thing
    about the cast members wanting too much money for royalties must have been
    settled lets hope it makes it out for christmas

    NOMAD205, Jul 11, 2004

  2. NOMAD205

    Galley Guest

    On 11 Jul 2004 22:28:45 GMT, (NOMAD205) spewed forth these
    words of wisdom:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > This may be of interest, when I watched the dvd 50 first dates yesterday,
    >that layed down 6/15, a preview for Seinfeld seasons on DVD said comming soon,
    >no date, but still it is all in the works now we know and that whole thing
    >about the cast members wanting too much money for royalties must have been
    >settled lets hope it makes it out for christmas

    I heard November.

    Galley

    Galley, Jul 12, 2004

  3. NOMAD205

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    Though not official, November 16 seems to be the date for the release of
    Seinfeld's first three seasons on DVD.

    SoHillsGuy, Jul 12, 2004
  4. NOMAD205

    Cernovog Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:28:45 -0400, NOMAD205 wrote
    (in message <>):

    > we know and that whole thing
    > about the cast members wanting too much money for royalties
    > must have been settled

    The cast members wanted royalties *period*. Wether or not they wanted too
    much money is subjective.

    The studios wanted to only pay them a flat fee for doing interviews and
    commentary. The actors wanted a percentage of the profits.

    Personally, I don't think that's an unreasonable request, but I also
    understand the studio's reluctance to set a very costly precedent.

    Cernovog, Jul 12, 2004