Seinfeld, First 3 Seasons on DVD, Nov. 23!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    It's now OFFICIAL from the Press Release.. Cover art is still not
    available, but the full press release describes the restoration process
    used on the material.

    The full Press Release, can be found at this link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561

    Street Date: 11/23/04

    The Extra Features
    Each Volume contains the following extra features, tailored to the
    episodes included in the particular set.

    Inside Looks: Interviews with the cast and creators about what was
    happening behind the scenes as the episodes were created and filmed.
    * Yada Yada Yada: Audio commentaries from the cast remembering the
    making of these episodes.
    * In the Vault: Saved from the cutting room floor... deleted scenes -
    never seen!
    * Not That There¹s Anything Wrong With That: Never-before-seen-outtakes
    and bloopers.
    * Master of His Domain: See Jerry in exclusive stand-up comedy footage,
    shot for the show but never used.
    * Sponsored by Vandelay Industries: Original NBC promotional ads and
    trailers.
    * Notes About Nothing: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.

    Additional features include:
    VOLUME 1
    * How It Began: An hour-long look at how Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David
    first came up with the idea for the show, how it almost didn¹t get made
    and how they emerged with the show that changed the face of television
    forever.
    * Tonight Show Footage
    VOLUME 2
    * Kramer vs. Kramer: Kenny to Cosmo: If you thought Cosmo Kramer was
    hilarious, wait until you meet the real KramerŠKenny Kramer!

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    discogail Guest

    >...... Street Date: 11/23/04

    ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

    discogail, Aug 7, 2004

  3. > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

    That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
    Festivus is?

    Sunstreaking Penguin, Aug 7, 2004
  4. "Sunstreaking Penguin" <> wrote in message
    > > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.
    > >

    > That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
    > Festivus is?

    Festivus was George's father Frank's replacement for Christmas, held on
    December 23rd, which pretty much involved him telling George what a
    disappointment he was to him and making George wrestle him to the ground.

    The tree was replaced by a metal pole, because Frank found "tinsel too
    distracting". :)

    The Unnaturalist.

    The Unnaturalist, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Mike McGee

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "The Unnaturalist" <> wrote in message
    > "Sunstreaking Penguin" <> wrote in message
    > > > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.
    > > >

    > > That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
    > > Festivus is?

    > Festivus was George's father Frank's replacement for Christmas, held on
    > December 23rd, which pretty much involved him telling George what a
    > disappointment he was to him and making George wrestle him to the ground.
    >
    > The tree was replaced by a metal pole, because Frank found "tinsel too
    > distracting". :)
    >
    > The Unnaturalist.

    Time for the Feats of Strength!

    Jay Stewart, Aug 8, 2004
  6. Mike McGee

    discogail Guest

    "It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........

    discogail, Aug 8, 2004
  7. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <411450d9$0$5914$>, discogail
    <> wrote:

    > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

    Festivus for the rest of us! :)

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Mike McGee, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Mike McGee

    Dave Cuddy Guest

    "discogail" <> wrote in message
    > "It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........

    I want some Ben & Jerry's!

    Dave Cuddy, Aug 8, 2004
  9. Mike McGee

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Dave Cuddy" <> wrote in message
    > I want some Ben & Jerry's!

    And some Snapple.

    Joshua Zyber, Aug 8, 2004
  10. Mike McGee

    Dave Cuddy Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "Dave Cuddy" <> wrote in message
    > > I want some Ben & Jerry's!

    > And some Snapple.

    Clark Bar

    Dave Cuddy, Aug 8, 2004
  11. Mike McGee

    starblood Guest

    These pretzels are making me thirsty.

    starblood, Aug 8, 2004
  12. Mike McGee

    Jay Stewart Guest

    I find pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats...

    "starblood" <> wrote in message
    > These pretzels are making me thirsty.
    >
    > "Dave Cuddy" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in

    message

    Jay Stewart, Aug 8, 2004
  13. Mike McGee

    JWB Guest

    "Jay Stewart" <> wrote in message

    > I find pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats...

    especially on marble rye.

    JWB, Aug 9, 2004
  14. Mike McGee

    Goro Guest

    Mike McGee <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message news:<060820041407199704%admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com>...
    > It's now OFFICIAL from the Press Release.. Cover art is still not
    > available, but the full press release describes the restoration process
    > used on the material.
    >
    > The full Press Release, can be found at this link:
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561
    >
    > Street Date: 11/23/04
    >
    > The Extra Features
    > Each Volume contains the following extra features, tailored to the
    > episodes included in the particular set.
    >
    > Inside Looks: Interviews with the cast and creators about what was
    > happening behind the scenes as the episodes were created and filmed.
    > * Yada Yada Yada: Audio commentaries from the cast remembering the
    > making of these episodes.
    > * In the Vault: Saved from the cutting room floor... deleted scenes -
    > never seen!
    > * Not That There¹s Anything Wrong With That: Never-before-seen-outtakes
    > and bloopers.
    > * Master of His Domain: See Jerry in exclusive stand-up comedy footage,
    > shot for the show but never used.
    > * Sponsored by Vandelay Industries: Original NBC promotional ads and
    > trailers.
    > * Notes About Nothing: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.
    >
    > Additional features include:
    > VOLUME 1
    > * How It Began: An hour-long look at how Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David
    > first came up with the idea for the show, how it almost didn¹t get made
    > and how they emerged with the show that changed the face of television
    > forever.
    > * Tonight Show Footage
    > VOLUME 2
    > * Kramer vs. Kramer: Kenny to Cosmo: If you thought Cosmo Kramer was
    > hilarious, wait until you meet the real Kramer?Kenny Kramer!

    digitalbits has cover art.

    http://digitalbits.com/#mytwocents

    -goro-

    Goro, Aug 9, 2004
  15. Mike McGee

    Er Guest

    "Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message

    > It's now OFFICIAL from the Press Release.. Cover art is still not
    > available, but the full press release describes the restoration process
    > used on the material.
    >
    > The full Press Release, can be found at this link:
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561

    Uh, link to a *comedy* show next time.

    Er

    Er, Aug 9, 2004
  16. "Dave Cuddy" <> wrote in message

    > "discogail" <> wrote in message
    > > "It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........
    > >

    > I want some Ben & Jerry's!

    ....it's the summer of George

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Sep 11, 2004