    http://tinyurl.com/osge

    So hopefully both of you who own one are now aware that there may be a
    problem! ;-)

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Sentient Fluid

    °Mike° Guest

    If you're going to post tinyurl links, please give an indication
    of where the link takes you. Alternatively, use [1], which
    gives readers the option to see, and cancel if they wish.

    [1]
    http://www.makeashorterlink.com/

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:28:37 GMT, in
    <pz%cb.26916$TM4.23889@pd7tw2no>
    Sentient Fluid scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Sentient Fluid

    d.c. Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > If you're going to post tinyurl links, please give an indication
    > of where the link takes you. Alternatively, use [1], which
    > gives readers the option to see, and cancel if they wish.

    Huh ???

    --
    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    Is now using antacid to deal with reality

    d.c., Sep 27, 2003
  4. "d.c." <> wrote in message

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > If you're going to post tinyurl links, please give an indication
    > > of where the link takes you. Alternatively, use [1], which
    > > gives readers the option to see, and cancel if they wish.

    > Huh ???

    It's ok.. I understood what he meant :-D

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Sentient Fluid wrote:

    > Thought this was important (read "humourous") enough to post here...

    > http://tinyurl.com/osge

    > So hopefully both of you who own one are now aware that there may be a
    > problem! ;-)

    The Longest Odds In The Universe: Two Segways having a collision.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Sentient Fluid

    trout Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > If you're going to post tinyurl links, please give an indication
    > of where the link takes you. Alternatively, use [1], which
    > gives readers the option to see, and cancel if they wish.
    >
    > [1]
    > http://www.makeashorterlink.com/

    That took me a second, too. At first glance, I thought it was some
    clever trick involving attaching the number "1" to the link.
    --
    "I always expect the complicated."

    trout, Sep 27, 2003
  7. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Sat, 27 Sep 2003
    05:11:01 +0000, Blinky the Shark uttered this:

    > Sentient Fluid wrote:
    >
    >> Thought this was important (read "humourous") enough to post here...

    >> http://tinyurl.com/osge

    >> So hopefully both of you who own one are now aware that there may be a
    >> problem! ;-)

    > The Longest Odds In The Universe: Two Segways having a collision.

    Was George Dubya driving one?
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/maney/2003-06-17-segway_x.htm

    --
    "Clear the streets!"

    William Poaster, Sep 27, 2003
  8. Sentient Fluid

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:23:52 -0700, in
    <bl3du3$7kkmi$-berlin.de>
    trout scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> If you're going to post tinyurl links, please give an indication
    >> of where the link takes you. Alternatively, use [1], which
    >> gives readers the option to see, and cancel if they wish.
    >>
    >> [1]
    >> http://www.makeashorterlink.com/

    > That took me a second, too. At first glance, I thought it was some
    >clever trick involving attaching the number "1" to the link.

    It just looked wrong inserted into the text.

    --
    "Oh, well..."

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  9. Sentient Fluid wrote:

    > Thought this was important (read "humourous") enough to post here...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/osge
    >
    > So hopefully both of you who own one are now aware that there may be a
    > problem! ;-)

    Actually, I would go easy on Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway.

    The Segway was not the original invention.

    Here is the original: http://www.indetech.com/ibot/

    The Segway hit the market first because it didn't have to go through a
    lengthy FDA approval process.

    Kamen has liberated disabled people by inventing the iBOT. He deserves all
    the POSITIVE recognition possible.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!