    download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
    what might be happening?

    Keith

    Keith Lee, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Keith Lee

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:32:50 -0700, Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
    > download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
    > what might be happening?

    gussing you made some invalid link when pointing to folders.

    Bit Twister, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
    > download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
    > what might be happening?
    >
    > Keith

    If you use the seerofsouls rpm instead, you would not have this problem.

    Benny Nielsen, Apr 25, 2006
  4. There should be a .firefox directory in your home directory. Rename it
    to .firefox.old and restart firefox. It may help. Don't just delete
    your .firefox, your bookmarks and other stuff are there. See if it
    helps. If not rename .firefox.old to .firefox to restore the old
    settings. Make sure that firefox is not working when you rename the
    directories.

    Grzegorz Karwowski, Apr 29, 2006