    C3 + Guest

    Anything worthy of a Bluray player?

    Peace.
    C3 +, Jun 15, 2010

  2. In message
    <>, C3 +
    wrote:

    > Anything worthy of a Bluray player?

    Lots of people can’t tell whether they’re watching HD video or not.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 15, 2010

  3. C3 +

    BlindBaby Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:37:39 -0700 (PDT), "C3 +" <> wrote:

    >Anything worthy of a Bluray player?
    >
    >Peace.

    LOTR
    BlindBaby, Jun 15, 2010
  4. C3 +

    BarnCat Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:51:36 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:

    >In message
    ><>, C3 +
    >wrote:
    >
    >> Anything worthy of a Bluray player?

    >Lots of people can’t tell whether they’re watching HD video or not.

    Shame we cannot revoke their license to have kids and sterilize their
    bloodline from society. The last thing we need is a perpetuation of eye
    problems in the gene pool.
    BarnCat, Jun 15, 2010