    I could connect with that recently after a little patch but it won't
    connect now and on the www.winmx.com website it says: The WinMX
    software is no longer available. Pity.
    GraB, Nov 8, 2005

  2. GraB wrote:
    > I could connect with that recently after a little patch but it won't
    > connect now and on the www.winmx.com website it says: The WinMX
    > software is no longer available. Pity.

    I liked WinMX, it didn't force me to share, which I think is important.

    I do use Bittorrent for legal downloads however, and it works fine...
    over night when Orcon can deliver real 'Internet' access and not the
    HTTP/mail solution they offer the rest of the day.

    The Other Guy
    The Other Guy, Nov 8, 2005

  3. GraB

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    >I could connect with that recently after a little patch but it won't
    > connect now and on the www.winmx.com website it says: The WinMX
    > software is no longer available. Pity.

    Still working here.....

    --

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"
    Mark Remfrey, Nov 8, 2005
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:49:02 +1300, "Mark Remfrey"
    <> wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >>I could connect with that recently after a little patch but it won't
    >> connect now and on the www.winmx.com website it says: The WinMX
    >> software is no longer available. Pity.

    >Still working here.....

    Tried again. Still won't connect.
    GraB, Nov 8, 2005
  5. GraB

    Mike_P Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:49:02 +1300, "Mark Remfrey"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >>>I could connect with that recently after a little patch but it won't
    >>> connect now and on the www.winmx.com website it says: The WinMX
    >>> software is no longer available. Pity.

    >>Still working here.....

    > Tried again. Still won't connect.