  1. big cat

    big cat Guest

    1800 items in this news group.
    big cat, Mar 23, 2005

  2. big cat

    Adder Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > 1800 items in this news group.

    there all masterbater flaming othr posters
    all posted 23rd / 24th
    Adder, Mar 23, 2005

  3. big cat wrote:
    > 1800 items in this news group.

    heh, it may well have been reset, but there are ~1800 messages from
    yesterday morning to now.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 23, 2005
  4. big cat

    Guest

    I think not. You're probably seeing 18 on-topic nz.comp posts and 1782
    posts of the Redbaiter flame war
    , Mar 23, 2005
  5. big cat

    Guest

    wrote:
    > I think not. You're probably seeing 18 on-topic nz.comp posts and

    1782
    > posts of the Redbaiter flame war

    PS And just think how worse it may have been if Clear/Paradise users
    could have posted to the senseless flame thread(s)
    , Mar 23, 2005
  6. big cat

    Invisible Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:04:01 +1200, Adder <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >>

    >> 1800 items in this news group.

    >there all masterbater flaming othr posters
    >all posted 23rd / 24th

    Yeah, all those OE top-posting cross-posting nz.general tards
    Invisible, Mar 23, 2005