    From: Jeff Smithpeters
    To: Austin
    Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 3:42 PM
    Subject: Re: Skippy Disc = Legit

    That's good to know, man. This probably should be posted to a DVD
    newsgroup so as to give them some good buzz. Sounds like they deserve
    it. With your permission, I'll post it.

    Austin wrote:

    > Skippy Disc = Legit
    >
    > I just remembered to write to you about my positive

    experience with skippydisc.com . The reason my discs hadn't arrived was
    because I had given them my WRONG address, and they contacted me via
    phone by it when they got the mail back from the post office. I talked
    to two different skippydisc employees on the phone, got it straightened
    out, and my discs arrived two days later.

    > My discs, two ps2 games and a DVD work as if they were brand

    new. The bottom of them looks as if I just took them out of the package.
    It's pretty cool.

    > All three discs - "Final Fantasy X", "Grand Theft Auto: Vice

    City" and "Memento" on DVD have gone from 0% playability to 100%, all
    for $13.50 (that includes the s/h I had to pay)

    > Not bad, I've already got my mother sending out some of her old

    CDs. I guess these services or machines used by this service is what
    Netflix, Blockbuster, EB and Gamestop use apparently to repair their discs.

    > - Austin

    skip dr. It didn't make the damaged DVD any more playable than it was
    before. But I had a crappy DVD player back then. So who knows?

    > Stay on skippy disc and call their state atttorney general if

    you dont get satisfaction soon.

    > Austin wrote:
    >
    >> This is a response to your August 21st post on Alt.video.dvd
    >>
    >> I sent three discs to skippydisc.com last week, havent

    received them back or an email or anything. If I dont get anything by
    say, Wednesday of next week, im going to try to give the number a call.

    >> All three discs were too scratched to play - 2 PlayStation 2

    games and one DVD

    Jeff Smithpeters, Sep 20, 2003