    All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.

    The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    is unverified.
    Smitty, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Smitty

    John T Guest

    "Roland Karlsson" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93C05F30CC4C8rolandkarlssonchello@130.133.1.4

    > I am sorry to say - but this is clearly SPAM.

    Yeah, but how many will *still* fall for it thinking they are advancing the
    goals of "scientific research"? :)

    --
    John T
    http://tknowlogy.com/tknoFlyer
    John T, Jul 22, 2003

  3. "John T" <> wrote in news:6e8cbeb2bff65035427eb04e029b63a8
    @news.bubbanews.com:

    > Yeah, but how many will *still* fall for it thinking they are advancing the
    > goals of "scientific research"? :)

    If it was scientific research they must us a Gallup method,
    i.e. go out and actively contact a random choice of people.
    Research via voluntary questions on the web never works.
    It is not scientific. The people that get to know about
    the "research" is not randomly selected - and even if they
    were, they have no idea how large percentage of the "asked"
    persons that choose not to answer the questionary. Just
    plain nonsens.

    Roland
    Roland Karlsson, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Smitty

    > Just plain nonsens.

    Yes, *we* know that, but how many people *still* get worried about "Good
    Times"?

    It just reminds me of how many people click on the "breast/penis enlarging
    pill" ads. The Internet has a lot of gullible folks online...

    John T, Jul 22, 2003
  5. Smitty

    Paul H. Guest

    "Smitty" <> wrote in message
    > Prejudice can get in the way of logical thinking and reason. If
    > you would like to register your anonymous views on some issues
    > that are problematic, please go to:
    >
    > http://www.psychrsrch.net/entry.html
    >
    > All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.

    > The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    > is unverified.

    The attitudes and mental deficiencies which lead to prejudice are often
    evidenced among people who indiscriminately spam newsgroups with off-topic
    posts. This is particularly true for those who perform such rude and
    ill-conceived acts anonymously.

    On the other hand, your actual motive may be to test how many people respond
    to your spamming: in other words, you may be trying to use unwitting people
    as guinea pigs in some psychology experiment unrelated to prejudice. In
    either case, you have demonstrated you are a member of the class commonly
    referred to as "low-life scum", which includes, but is not limited to,
    people who use others for their own ends, without regard for the feelings
    and sensibilities of those they are taking advantage of.

    Please don't regard my response as confidential. Feel free to share it with
    all your friends, if you have any.
    Paul H., Jul 23, 2003
  6. Smitty

    wayne Guest

    This web site is bad news the owner listed is

    psychrsrch.net

    Registration Service Provided By: Active Domain Co.
    Contact:

    Domain name: PSYCHRSRCH.NET

    DNS servers:
    ns1.fnf-web.com
    ns2.fnf-web.com

    Created: Jan 07 2003 00:00:00
    Expires: Jan 07 2004 00:00:00

    Registrant Contact:
    psych research
    Gerome Corvus ()
    +65.97989229
    FAX: Nil
    1042 Roosevelt Trail
    Windham, ME 04062
    US
    A lookup of the addrss shows

    Gather DarknessContact: Paul Sykes 1042 Roosevelt Trail
    Windham ME 04062 207-650-0195E-mail:
    ome PageMeetings: University of
    Southern Maine Student CenterInterests: White Wolf Core Rules Live Action
    Role Playing, All genresNotes: We meet once a monthArea: Southern Maine
    AreaMaine Adventure Society Inc. (MASI)Contact: Eric J-R McLaughlin
    RR 1 Box 810 Weeks Mills Rd. Augusta ME 04330 ??? 622-2656

    Then you lookup the pnone number and name and find

    Pespsyco BoyChat Sykes, Paul Email: ; Address: 1042
    Roosevelt Trail,
    Wyndham, Maine 04062; phone: (207) 650-0195 According to Shannon Parker
    ("Mentor" on BoyChat), Sykes is an extremely active and very callous child
    sex predator and child pornographer. Served time in prison for sexually
    assaulting young boys; media information will be posted here.

    Links if you want to see for yourself

    http://bamarchives.netfirms.com/id60.htm

    http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...nid=FSJUZNVQCJ5AGCWLEAMCFEY?_requestid=121038

    http://www.google.com/search?source...TF-8&q=1042 Roosevelt Trail Windham, ME 04062

    Wayne Gerber

    Lockheed Martin Technical Operations

    Computer Operations Support Analyst Staff

    303-677-4670

    wayne, Jul 25, 2003