seeking professional portrait photographers w/studios

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Vania Richmond, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. LookBetterOnline.com is seeking professional portrait photographers who
    have 1.) a studio facility and 2.) Use digital equipment.
    Requirements:

    - Must use digital equipment

    - Must have digital photo re-touching skills and equipment

    - Must have a Web site or a virtual portfolio of your samples

    - Must have a real studio facility for clients scheduling

    - Should have basic understanding of the Internet and digital imaging

    - Must be totally committed to customer satisfaction

    If this interests you, visit our web site lookbetteronline.com, e-mail
    () to expressing your interest. Please include
    your web site or sample of work. When we receive your email, we will call
    you to set up a telephone interview.

    Vania Richmond, Jul 31, 2003