seeking informed objective opinions on Diebold

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ellis_jay, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    http://www.linkcrusader.com/vote_machines.htm

    http://whatreallyhappened.com/biggerthanwatergate.html

    What about this? Any whiz kids out there who can offer insight to the
    claims? Should the electorate/democracy be worried?

    --

    Their ethics are a short summary of police ordinances: for them the most
    important thing is to be a useful member of the state, and to air their

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jul 16, 2005

  2. ellis_jay

    unwashed Guest

    "ellis_jay" <> wrote in message

    > http://www.linkcrusader.com/vote_machines.htm

    Convincing huh...........Not!
    Amateurish conspiracy nutters and the gibberish last updated 2002..........

    > http://whatreallyhappened.com/biggerthanwatergate.html

    And as for this total bollocks....... The nutter compares both
    North America and New Zealand to Mugabe's Zimbabwe!!!!

    unwashed, Jul 16, 2005

  3. ellis_jay

    Guest

    , Jul 16, 2005
  4. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    unwashed wrote:
    > "ellis_jay" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://www.linkcrusader.com/vote_machines.htm

    > Convincing huh...........Not!

    In what way?

    > Amateurish conspiracy nutters and the gibberish last updated
    > 2002..........

    I ask for objective reasons why it could be "nutters" and you do not explain
    why it is so.

    >> http://whatreallyhappened.com/biggerthanwatergate.html
    >>

    > And as for this total bollocks....... The nutter compares both
    > North America and New Zealand to Mugabe's Zimbabwe!!!!

    Give some reasons for your opinion, if you would be so kind?

    >> What about this? Any whiz kids out there who can offer insight to
    >> the claims? Should the electorate/democracy be worried? - Nope!

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jul 16, 2005
  5. ellis_jay

    SgtMinor Guest