Seeking further comment Re: Mike Easter's answer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ~BD~, Aug 16, 2009.

  1. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    I said to Mike .........

    "If so, I'd appreciate a comment as to why you could not 'stitch' the
    four posts together, and view the screenshot, when I could do so.

    Thanks for any reply".

    Mike responded with a 'No' (his prerogative)

    I wonder if anyone else can tell me why *I* could see the screenshot I
    posted on the (supposedly) Microsoft newsgroup 'test.here' when it seems
    that that is 'impossible".

    TIA, Dave

    ~BD~, Aug 16, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    Guest

    "~BD~" <> wrote:

    >[This section was removed and saved as file d:\Agent data base\Agent Incoming\wink.gif]

    You don't do this. - This is the raw version of your post, the file
    was deleted unseen - [Deleted] wink.gif

    --

    Soon to be seen on Snopes.com
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/fast-state-trooper/

  3. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    wrote:
    > "~BD~" <> wrote:
    >
    >> [This section was removed and saved as file d:\Agent data base\Agent
    >> Incoming\wink.gif]

    > You don't do this. - This is the raw version of your post, the file
    > was deleted unseen - [Deleted] wink.gif

    I noticed (*after* I had posted) that a 'wink' was attached.

    It was unintended - my apologies.

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Aug 16, 2009
  4. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:

    FYI - Mike has responded in the 'test.here' group.

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Aug 16, 2009