    I have passed Microsoft Peofessional 2000 and ambisious to
    do further certiications. Can I do the MCDST on this
    environement?

    Guest, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    MCDST is for the Windows xp environment. go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp
    for information about the MCDST cert. If you have already
    passed an mcp exam. Sounds like from your post you took
    test 70-210 I would recommend going to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ and researching which
    certs you are most interested in because taking getting
    all kinds of certs may help your resume I would focus on
    which certs appeal to you.... If you need assistance on
    which cert means what. First Research it. Then come back
    and ask your questions but FIRST do a bit of research....
    I like it when people jump in the newsgroup asking
    questions like this and want to be Certified but arent
    willing to search a bit be4 asking questions. Makes me
    think that when they get into the "Real World" all they
    are going to do is join a forum and ask questions and not
    try to find answers to questions on their own. What
    happens when they have a DC go down and need to resolve
    the issue fast... Will you be able to find the answer
    quickly or will you have to wait until someone posts a
    reply to your problem....
    Oh Well Sorry for the long complaining post, Guess you
    could say I got up on the wrong side of the certification
    today :D

    Guest, Jan 28, 2004