seeking beta testers

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Chameleon, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. Chameleon

    Chameleon Guest

    Hi all:

    I downloaded this new Personal Audio Link app.
    They issued a press release looking for beta testers,
    with a compensation offer of 6 months free Vonage
    service for qualified testers.

    I'm posting this because they are seeking more beta
    testers, particularly seeking "power-users" who
    understand the technology.

    http://www.adondo.net/product.aspx

    It uses a SIP client for speech interaction. One can
    send and receive e-mail by voice, get instant local
    traffic reports, instant local weather, listen to podcasts,
    blogs, RSS feeds when navigating by voice.

    I'm a speech recognition user, and am using it now,
    dictating e-mails with 98% accuracy, even with significant
    background noise, or wind noise.. using a cell phone.

    HTHE

    Chameleon, Mar 12, 2006