    2. Protech Group Cbts Software v.2.9.

    Please post to the newsgroup.

    me2
    me2, Jul 21, 2005

  2. me2

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jul 21, 2005

  3. me2

    Jamco Guest

    exam cram 2 covers everything you'd want to know, and its much smaller then
    the Mike Meyers guide

    Jamco, Jul 21, 2005
  4. me2

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jul 25, 2005
  5. me2

    Jamco Guest

    Well I can tell you the one mistake I made was studying too much, I read
    through the exam cram stuff and knew most of it pretty well. I wrote the
    test, and was mad that I spend so much time studying as the test was so
    easy!!
    good luck

    Jamco, Jul 25, 2005