    is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?

    Your any advice will be hilly appreciated.

    Jennifer

    Jennifer, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Jennifer

    Jtyc Guest

    > Microsoft recommends Measureup. May I ask that Measureup
    > is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?

    I'd say Transcender. I haven't used them in awhile however.

    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Jennifer

    CompUser Guest

    www.Transender.com and readiness reviews by<microsoft press>
    (Barnes&Noble) between the two for each exam, it will give you about 280-300
    senario's and questions. Which i found to be worthwhile, but may not apply
    to everyone. Good Luck

    "Compuser"

    CompUser, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Jennifer

    George Guest

    call me at 8675....309 and I'll discuss all options available!

    George, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Jennifer

    jen Guest

    real cute...

    --
    Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

    jen, Dec 10, 2003
  6. Jennifer

    George Guest

    "jen" <> wrote in message
    > real cute...

    Jenny Jenny who can I turn to....??? you give me something i can hold on
    to....i"m not like the others before...Jennnnnyyyyyy i've got your number, I
    need to make you mine.....8675.....309........ 8675.....309........

    George, Dec 10, 2003
  7. Jennifer

    Guest Guest

    Hi
    I am serious about MCSE stuff, no anything else.Please
    not joking like that

    Regard,
    Jennifer

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Jennifer

    Guest Guest

    Thanks a lot

    Then I will check transender.
    Just out of curiosity, it seems transender is more
    popular with MCSE people than measureup, then why
    Microsoft has not officially recommanded this Transender?

    Jennifer

    message

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003