Seeing the clock rate on an DTE interface

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Neil Cherry, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. Neil Cherry

    Neil Cherry Guest

    Neil Cherry, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Neil Cherry

    Guest

    > Are there any commands to see the clock rate on a DTE interface?

    It seems that in the case of some hardware you get to see the
    received clock rate with the show controllers command.

    I don't have any to try right now.

    e.g

    sh controll se 0

    , Apr 7, 2006

  3. Neil Cherry

    Neil Cherry Guest

    On 7 Apr 2006 11:03:18 -0700, wrote:
    >> Are there any commands to see the clock rate on a DTE interface?

    > It seems that in the case of some hardware you get to see the
    > received clock rate with the show controllers command.
    >
    > I don't have any to try right now.
    >
    > e.g
    >
    > sh controll se 0

    The command only returns a reference to Rx Clock Routing but nothing
    else. Thanks.

    --
    Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry
    http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site