    Is it possible to see older posts in a newsgroup beyond those that display
    normally? I'm using Outlook Express (yes, I know that's a problem in
    itself-working on that).

    Matt, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Matt

    Dominic Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to see older posts in a newsgroup beyond those that display
    > normally? I'm using Outlook Express (yes, I know that's a problem in
    > itself-working on that).

    http://groups.google.com is an archive of newsgroup postings.

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 1, 2004

    www.groups.google.com

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Matt

    anthonyberet Guest

    In Usenet post: ,
    Matt went on and on and on:

    anthonyberet, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Matt

    Matt Guest

    thanks...that's what I was looking for

    Matt, Jun 2, 2004
  6. Matt

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Matt, I set mine to download 1000 at a time (which is max) - downloaded more
    each time, so I got done quicker.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2004
  7. Matt

    Reid Decker Guest

    Try going to EDIT and then CATCHUP at the bottom.

    Reid Decker, Jun 2, 2004
  8. Matt

    Toolman Tim Guest

    That won't help, Reid. It will simply mark the messages he already has as
    having been read.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2004