    an ISO 3200 snapshot.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/in_the_dark.htm>

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 19, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> writes:
    > WOW! At IS0 3200 this thing beats the hell out of a Seeing Eye dog! The
    > best part is you don't have to feed it or let it out to take a crap. Here's
    > an ISO 3200 snapshot.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/in_the_dark.htm>

    Looks like aggressive NR (see the printed poster in the frame), rather
    than some magic low noise sensor. But still a very usable shot.
    Paul Rubin, Aug 19, 2007

  3. Paul Rubin wrote:

    >> WOW! At IS0 3200 this thing beats the hell out of a Seeing Eye dog!
    >> The best part is you don't have to feed it or let it out to take a
    >> crap. Here's an ISO 3200 snapshot.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/in_the_dark.htm>

    > Looks like aggressive NR (see the printed poster in the frame), rather
    > than some magic low noise sensor. But still a very usable shot.

    If I'm looking at the same thing you are looking at I would say this is more
    from a combination of OOF from DOF and motion blur. The shadows tell the
    story. You can't get a useable image from the D2x(s) without a lot of post.
    I'm very content with it.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 19, 2007
  4. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]

    Rita Ä Berkowitz <> wrote:
    > WOW! At IS0 3200 this thing beats the hell out of a Seeing Eye dog! The
    > best part is you don't have to feed it or let it out to take a crap. Here's
    > an ISO 3200 snapshot.

    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/in_the_dark.htm>

    "Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable."
    Yes, that beats a lot of things, but I cannot see a thing there.

    Maybe you need a dog to sniff the photo out ...

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Aug 19, 2007
  5. Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

    > "Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable."
    > Yes, that beats a lot of things, but I cannot see a thing there.
    >
    > Maybe you need a dog to sniff the photo out ...

    LOL! You snoose you loose!

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-15?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 19, 2007