    that i see in a newsgroup, at current it is at 300 and washoping to get it
    higher.
    Thanks everyone for reading
    shay, Feb 8, 2004

  2. shay

    larry.fatcat Guest

    Go to:
    Tools
    Read (Click the read tab)

    Halfway down it says Get 300 headers

    I think you can move this up to 1000 if you wish.

    Larry

    "shay" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, i was just wondering if it is possible to change the amout of

    posts

    larry.fatcat, Feb 8, 2004

  3. shay

    °Mike° Guest

    First of all, your version of Outlook Express in not up
    to date. Install the latest IE and OE cumulative
    updates, and visit Windows Update, too.

    Outlook Express
    April 2003, Cumulative Patch for Outlook Express (330994)
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/330994/default.asp

    Internet Explorer
    February 2004 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (832894)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-004.asp

    Next, your question has already been answered, but I'd just
    add that you would be better off using a real newsreader.

    Agent
    http://www.forteinc.com/

    40tude Dialog
    http://www.40tude.com/dialog/

    Xnews
    http://xnews.newsguy.com/

    XanaNews
    http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d7xananews.htm

    On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:35:39 -0000, in
    <ThoVb.59$>
    shay scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 8, 2004
  4. shay

    Tim Guest

    larry.fatcat wrote:
    > Go to:
    > Tools
    > Read (Click the read tab)
    >
    > Halfway down it says Get 300 headers
    >
    > I think you can move this up to 1000 if you wish.

    or untick it to download all of them
    Tim, Feb 8, 2004