SecurityTube.Net!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Vivek, Jun 10, 2008.

  1. Vivek

    Vivek Guest

    Hello All,

    It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net (
    http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos website for
    computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many
    video sharing websites available online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly
    focussed on hosting computer networking and security videos only. We
    have started this site to provide a knowledge sharing platform for
    security professionals, so that they can reach out effectively to a
    wider and focused audience.

    The site is currently in Beta and features will be added / refined as
    per user demand. We have currently seeded the site with around 90
    videos on programming, security tools and security basics related
    topics to set the momentum. We hope others in the community will join
    us and contribute their know-how to this site over time. Any video
    which centers around computer networking and security, will be happily
    accepted on this site.

    If you have any questions / suggestions / flames do write to us at
    feedback[_at_]securitytube[_dot_]net.

    Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!

    Regards,

    Vivek Ramachandran
    Vivek, Jun 10, 2008

  2. Vivek

    Ken Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 04:52:40 -0400, Leythos <> wrote:

    >In article <4e6ed99c-a881-4281-acdb-
    >>,
    > says...
    >> Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!
    >>

    >We already have a viable community that doesn't appreciate spam.

    I'm sure they'd appreciate some of out community. Let me check the
    killfile.
    Ken, Jun 10, 2008