    Is the Comptia security+ exam still a viable elective
    option for the MCSE 2000 track? Can anyone give some
    feedback on the exam? Thanks

    Pickeral, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Pickeral

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Pickeral" <> wrote in
    news:14ed601c41971$56db2da0$:

    > Is the Comptia security+ exam still a viable elective
    > option for the MCSE 2000 track? Can anyone give some
    > feedback on the exam? Thanks

    yes. check the ms site. very easy exam.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Pickeral

    billf Guest

    Yes, this is still a viable option for your elective. Always check th
    Microsoft web site for the most current exam and cert info. You shoul
    also check the CompTia web site for more info on this exam. As of
    couple weeks ago, this exam was 100 question, 90 minutes, with
    passing score of 742. This is all subject to change. Comptia's we
    site can tell you what areas you will be tested on, but this is a
    entry level security exam and covers a lot of material, but not in to
    great depth or detail. good luck

    bill

    billf, Apr 4, 2004