    2) Trains in threat modeling, specifically on Microsoft's new tools,
    Microsoft Threat Analyses and Modeling v.2.1.
    Any ideas?

    Keith, Sep 19, 2008

  2. "Keith" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello, I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup, but if possible, I
    > would
    > like to find security training from Microsoft that does 2 things:
    > 1) Instructs developers on how to implement security at every level of
    > the
    > Security Development Lifecycle, as well as best practices for writing
    > secure
    > code.
    > 2) Trains in threat modeling, specifically on Microsoft's new tools,
    > Microsoft Threat Analyses and Modeling v.2.1.
    > Any ideas?

    Nobody ever replied to this.. and I can only hope you're still monitoring
    the thread...

    but for the sake of completing the thread..

    Microsoft provides 12 hours of free online eLearning in development
    security.

    Clinic 2806: Microsoft Security Guidance Training for Developers
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=26043

    Clinic 2807: Microsoft Security Guidance Training for Developers II
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=42913

    Plus another 30 hours of free online eLearning in general security...

    Clinic 2801: Microsoft Security Guidance Training I
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=50864

    Clinic 2802: Microsoft Security Guidance Training II
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=51111

    Clinic 2803: Microsoft Security Guidance Training III
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=38921

    Clinic 2804: Microsoft Security Guidance Training IV
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=38922

    Clinic 2808: Microsoft Security Guidance Training V
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=45499

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 10, 2008

  3. Keith

    HikeBandit Guest

    On Oct 9, 4:43 pm, "Lawrence Garvin" <lawrence@nospam> wrote:
    > "Keith" <> wrote in message

    > > Hello, I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup, but if possible, I
    > > would
    > > like to findsecuritytrainingfrom Microsoft that does 2 things:
    > > 1)  Instructsdeveloperson how to implementsecurityat every level of
    > > the
    > >SecurityDevelopment Lifecycle, as well as best practices for writing
    > > secure
    > > code.
    > > 2)  Trains in threat modeling, specifically on Microsoft's new tools,
    > > Microsoft Threat Analyses and Modeling v.2.1.
    > > Any ideas?

    > Nobody ever replied to this.. and I can only hope you're still monitoring
    > the thread...
    >
    > but for the sake of completing the thread..
    >
    > Microsoft provides 12 hours of free online eLearning in developmentsecurity.
    >
    > Clinic 2806: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingforDevelopershttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Clinic 2807: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingforDevelopersIIhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Plus another 30 hours of free online eLearning in generalsecurity...
    >
    > Clinic 2801: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingIhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Clinic 2802: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingIIhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Clinic 2803: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingIIIhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Clinic 2804: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingIVhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...
    >
    > Clinic 2808: MicrosoftSecurityGuidanceTrainingVhttps://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?course...

    > MS WSUS Website:http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
    > My Websites:http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    > My MVP Profile:http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Lawrence.Garvin

    Just for the sale of convenience, you can find them all on
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/developer.aspx#Security.

    HikeBandit, Dec 8, 2008