Security Training Courses

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by World Institute, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. As requested, we are posting the dates
    of upcoming classes in Miami.

    Computer Forensic Analysis
    (CFA)
    August 25-29, 2003

    Security Management for Government & Industry
    (SMGI)
    September 08-12, 2003

    Understanding Security Technologies
    (UST)
    September 15-19, 2003

    Homeland Security
    "Protecting the Nation's Critical Infrastructure"
    (HS)
    September 29- October 03, 2003

    Competitive CounterIntelligence
    (CCI)
    October 27-31, 2003

    Protection of Computers & Proprietary Information
    (PCPI)
    November 17-21, 2003

    CounterTerrorism & the Asset Threat Spectrum (CATS)
    November 17-21, 2003

    For further information please contact:

    http://www.worldinstitute.org

    World Institute, Jul 1, 2003