    Cause since you can only be wrong 15 questions, that's 3 question by
    domain at least.

    Thank you!

    M@d M@x, Aug 23, 2005

  2. M@d M@x

    Cormac Doyle Guest

    M@d M@x wrote:
    > *Hi everyone!
    > My question is the following, are the questions of the security
    > test
    > arrange in the same format of the exam objectives, i mean if the 100
    > questions are put on specifics topics or are mixed up?
    > Cause since you can only be wrong 15 questions, that's 3 question by
    > domain at least.
    >
    > Thank you! *

    You must pass each objective, *and* get an overall pass. The passmar
    for any individual objective is a little bit lower than the overall ..
    but not much.

    I can't remember the exact numbers ... but overall the passmark is 85%
    but you must get over 75% in EVERY objective

    (These numbers may vary, but not by much ... its been 2 years).

    When I did the exam, it was still very new ... but it was absolutel
    necessary to use at least 3 books - each of them was wrong in too man
    places to be funny ... so if you only use one book, you'll b
    dangerously misled

    Corma

    -
    Cormac Doyl