  1. How do I add a security lock/key after a wireless connection has been
    created? Anyone who is near enough to my wireless connection can access it
    and I want to add a lock. Can someone help me?
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFuZXQ=?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFuZXQ=?=

    Malke Guest

    Janet wrote:

    > How do I add a security lock/key after a wireless connection has been
    > created? Anyone who is near enough to my wireless connection can
    > access it
    > and I want to add a lock. Can someone help me?

    Access your router's configuration screen and set the encryption key
    there. Most routers are accessed by typing their IP address into a
    browser's addressbar. Refer to the documentation that came with your
    router. Here are some links to help you:

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com