    .... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to exploit
    an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.

    <http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>
    Au79, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Re: Dickweeds apparently unable to tell MS security threats fromlocal excavation

    Au79 wrote:
    > Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
    >
    > ... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to exploit
    > an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
    >
    > <http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

    Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
    Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
    shit concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
    nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
    run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a
    crap about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Au79 wrote:
    >> Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
    >>
    >> ... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to
    >> exploit
    >> an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
    >>
    >> <http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

    > Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
    > Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
    > shit concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
    > nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
    > run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a crap
    > about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

    LOL

    I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
    reporter falls well short of it .

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Re: Dickweeds apparently unable to tell MS security threats fromlocal excavation

    Duane Arnold wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Au79 wrote:
    >>
    >>>Newstarget.com - Taichung,Taiwan
    >>>
    >>>... The code is only the latest of several Trojan horses seeking to
    >>>exploit
    >>>an Internet Explorer vulnerability that Microsoft first disclosed in May.
    >>>
    >>><http://www.technologynews.info/016169.html>

    >>Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
    >>Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
    >>shit concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
    >>nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
    >>run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a crap
    >>about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

    > LOL
    >
    > I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
    > reporter falls well short of it .
    >
    > Duane :)

    I don't care what you say, I think you're a good guy. hehe
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 31, 2005
  5. Au79

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>Millions are lulled into deep slunder trying to parse through
    >>>Linux-inspired techno-garble. Not a single human cared enough to give a
    >>>shit concerning how Mr. Gates has somehow screwed up again. Absolutely
    >>>nobody cared if Linux was a superior if a somewhat obscure OS. Billions
    >>>run rampant into the streets, spending money on Windows, not giving a
    >>>crap about Linux. Oh, the humanity. Manure on sale in the lobby.

    >> LOL
    >>
    >> I am looking for local and national news, weather and sports and the
    >> reporter falls well short of it .
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > I don't care what you say, I think you're a good guy. hehe

    Actually, I am refering to the OP *Janet Olson* sister to *Jimmy Olson* who
    works for the Daily Planet = *NG Reporter* Au79. <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 31, 2005