Security data visualization

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Neil Jones, Dec 6, 2008.

  1. Neil Jones

    Neil Jones Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Recently, I came across a few books and tools on Security data
    visualization and security tools like rumint, afterglow and etherape.
    With that interest in mind, I have created a mailing list to discuss
    tools to enable us better insight into the security data.

    One of the newer Linux distribution's Davix specializes in this area. I
    am hoping the discussions will be about the tools that are available to
    normal users.

    The security data visualization field is certainly exciting!

    Hopefully you can join and contribute.

    Cheers,

    NJ
    Neil Jones, Dec 6, 2008