    with deny to write permesion for my c partition,but after a search,I saw a
    spyware file copied on c:\ and when I check that file security tab,I saw
    administrators group.How it is posible?
    =?Utf-8?B?bmFydmFu?=, Jul 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bmFydmFu?=

    vlape Guest

    The outline of the test is on hte MS site. As far as your file
    permission issue something somewhere is not right. Is the user account
    a local user or domain user? are you using a GP to force the
    permissions or NTFS? remember L-S-D-OU. check to see if you have
    conflicting permissions.

    vlape, Jul 8, 2006

  3. Hi vlape, sorry for my dlay in responce.It is a standalone pc in a workgroup
    and there is no group policy.there are a user account, an admin account and a
    guest.Can you give me a link for a refrence how to configure the ntfs
    permision as a high secure metod.best regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmFydmFu?=, Jul 21, 2006