SECURITY Conference 2011 (September 24th,Bangalore)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by dadyboy rueed, Sep 14, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on September
    24th

    I guess it will add a great value to all the SECURITY professionals in
    the Security domain.

    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the Sessions below).

    The Conference starts at 9.00 AM.
    The Venue:
    Nimhans Convention Centre
    Near Diary Circle
    Bangalore - 560029

    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    called, they had 300 more seats left.

    Please find below is the url to go through the website:
    http://tinyurl.com/securityblore

    Thanks,
    Ram

    Sessions on:
    Real Security for Server Virtualization
    Securing the Virtual Infrastructure
    The Truth is on the Wire: Event Analysis and Routine Monitoring Using
    Network Traffic
    The Changing Face of Endpoint Security
    Attacking and Defending SSL VPNs
    Network Access Technology: How to Manage Your IT Infrastructure
    Responding to a Wireless Attack on Your Network
    Strategy for Defense Against Web-based Advanced Persistent Threats
    Social Networks: Minimizing the Risks of the New Frontier
    Security Automation for Private Cloud Environments
    Cloud Computing: Usage and Risks
    Server-side Verification of Client Behavior
    Securing your Web Applications

    dadyboy rueed, Sep 14, 2011