    RP Khare Guest

    I want to get certified in IT & Network Security. How
    should I proceed?

    RP Khare, Aug 28, 2003

  2. RP Khare

    bellcurve Guest

    Learn something about computers. Make sure you learn it
    well. This industry is blodded with people that don't
    know jack.

    bellcurve, Aug 29, 2003

  3. RP Khare

    Lady Guest

    Visit www.comptia.org
    Start with A+ and Network+, then go for the Security+ Certification.

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003
  4. RP Khare

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:41:20 -0700, "bellcurve" <>
    wrote:
> [...]

    Are you providing an example?

    btw, replies go down here.