    It should be about ethical hacking.

    Can anyone show me the details, websites or links?

    Thanks a lot.

    Some One, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Some One

    nemo_outis Guest

    "Some One" <> wrote in news:44118aff$1@127.0.0.1:

    > Does anyone know a certification called ICC?
    >
    > It should be about ethical hacking.
    >
    > Can anyone show me the details, websites or links?
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    Nip on over to www.blueportal.org and register and you can download:

    http://www.blueportal.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4757
    &mode=&order=0&thold=0

    Regards,

    PS Blueportal's a very handy warez site specializing in ebooks (although
    there are some apps).

    PPS For background you might also wish to visit:

    http://www.eccouncil.org/CEH.htm

    nemo_outis, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Some One

    Some One Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    However, I am not looking for CEH. I had a client told me that I need to
    have "ICC Certificate" before I can become a ethical hacker of his team. I
    searched through and cannot found any related things.

    Please help. Thank you.

    Some One, Mar 11, 2006